Yahoo and Hotmail Delivery Issues (mostly resolved) Options
Webmaster
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 09, 2009 5:01:51 PM

Groups: Administrator

Our host assures us that this problem belongs to Yahoo, and Yahoo assures us that the problem belongs to our host, so this may take some time to resolve.

If you have registered using a Yahoo email account and have not received an activation email after 24 hours, please feel free to send me an email from the yahoo email account you used to register. This topic will be updated as soon as the problem is resolved.

Update
We're using gmail for our outbound mail server for all mail directed to customers who use hotmail and yahoo accounts. This should help us avoid any future delay issues.

Update 2
Our host assures us that they're working on resolving the issue, but they're stuck waiting on Yahoo to get back with them. Aside from having to use our Gmail account to email our Yahoo and Hotmail users, we've had very few problems with our host. They are, by far, the most reliable host I've ever found. Customer service has almost never let me down. I'm sure that, given time, they will find a solution. Yahoo and Hotmail are notorious for lost and delayed mail, so I would advise anyone who uses either service to use Gmail instead.
Sponsor  

Register now for Free!